High School Students
Regardless of whether you are just starting your college search or know that Indiana University is the school for you, our website is a great place to start exploring and learn more about what IU has to offer. We’ve assembled the links below to help you navigate, but if you can’t find what you’re looking for or have specific questions, you can locate your admission counselor and e-mail him or her directly or contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or (812) 855-0661, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Quick Links for High School Students
- Just for juniors – Start here to see what you should be doing to get ready for admission, how to make the most out of your campus visit, and more.
- Sophomore site – Check out our sophomore page for links to some uniquely IU programs and experiences and for tips to help you get ready for college.
- Read our admission brochure.
- Join our mailing list or create a personalized BeIU page.
- IU on the road - see where we're going to be in the fall and spring!
- Precollege programs - get a taste of IU early.
- Admission standards
- Application process
- Priority dates
- Online application – Application will be available August 1.
- Application correction form
- Status checks
- AP credits
- IB credits
- Credit Transfer Service
- List of majors
- List of academic schools and colleges
- Special academic opportunities
- Program planning guides
- Overseas study
- Hutton Honors College
- Health Professions and Prelaw Center
- Clubs and organizations
- Housing neighborhoods
- Learning Communities (LCs)
- IU Athletics
- Recreational Sports
- Cultural centers